Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vintage Prints Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Some Vintage Disneyland Prints Or Posters...Perhaps From The Rides?

Does anyone know where I can find some vintage disneyland prints or posters...Perhaps from the rides? - vintage prints

Ebay would be the best choice. Sometimes I see signs that Disney ride, especially for Haunted Mansion. And you can also postcards, Disney and publicity photos. Search for a particular trip, such as "* Disney Monorail.

Apart from Ebay, if you are in the World Park Disney Store a print on demand. Sometimes they offer views of Disney attraction posters that can be purchased in various sizes and will be printed out immediately.

1 comment:

Dracules... said...

not work. I know because I saw it. try in the souvenir shops, or found online if u know u could send me an e-mail to perasimmons@yahoo.com

Post a Comment