Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fica Percent How Much Should Be Taken Out For Taxes (and Other Basic Tax Questions)?

How much should be taken out for taxes (and other basic tax questions)? - fica percent

I have no office, just me. I'm at a point where I ask myself, most of the year (compared to 0, then 1 time) at the helm. I'm trying percent of what the government should figure out my taxes. I live in TN, so they do not tax state. I wonder the percentage of taxes from the Fed, FICA and Medicare.

So, I went to a lower paid job. In my old job, the) (I still have PT, "Fed tax", "FICA" and "Medicare" (), apart from various insurance companies. In this new work to get that "FICA." What is FICA and why I can not take over the Fed and the taxes, insurance? Can I to them in the future? I appreciate the help, guys.

5 comments:

tuneuppl... said...

Hey --
This use MAN PUBLICATION IRS website 15-A. DOWNLOAD IT holds all the cards OWNERSHIP AND WHAT YOU NEED you should know.
----- STEVE
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p15a.pdf

tuneuppl... said...

Hey --
This use MAN PUBLICATION IRS website 15-A. DOWNLOAD IT holds all the cards OWNERSHIP AND WHAT YOU NEED you should know.
----- STEVE
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p15a.pdf

Wes W said...

FICA taxes, social security and Medicare taxes at 6.2% and 1.45% respectively (7.65% of total). This amount is fixed and is the same every pay check. We will also divert the income tax from your salary account. This varies according to how much money you earn. Use the link below to the taxes you must: http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/article/0 decide to id = 150,856.00. Html

Then divide the amount of taxes you must pay your wages, what percentage is determined and this should be close to what your salary redirect (plus tax FICA).

spot said...

I think you should talk to the manager of the bill. FICA taxes (Social Security) and Medicare should be about 10% when you use a 0 or 1, you must have a tax card will be granted if it is also a part-time work, his salary is not high enough to be taxed. Questions and make sure that no errors occur.

csabrina... said...

Must be unique, given 0 on the safe side and do not pay. If you are 25 in the fiscal year, you qualify for the EIC. Med is 1.45% and 6.20% FICA is a total of 7.65% Tax 2nd What UR ineligible uses for SSI (Social Security Income), the Government at least 10% of the UK. But to really care if u less than 7000 u dont need to have something if you do this, this amount in your federal refund. When calculating the calculations.

Post a Comment