Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thank You For Wedding Program Could You Help Me Figure Out This Whole Wedding Program Deal?

Could you help me figure out this whole wedding program deal? - thank you for wedding program

I am preparing my wedding experience program, but apparently not. I tried searching for a sampling, but found nothing. If you are an example to me or send me a sample point in the direction that would be great, could - I know that the details should go into a program, but am not sure what format / program design. Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

miss_nik... said...

There are many examples:
http://www.foreverwed1.com/articles/prog ...

Gretchen K said...

I'm no expert, but the program can do what we want it to be. It usually contains a list of the wedding party and a list of "events" (readings, songs, etc..) But what really depends on your marriage. You can not readings or songs, and maybe not as diptychs, curly writing signal that many programs seem to have.

You can give the appearance as you like - a long, narrow blade, a triptych, a piece of 5X7, program brochures, a circle, heart, whatever! You can view details such as what kind of flower that you wear, even if it with material, the list of loved ones that can not be there at the time, details of its rings, etc., if they have a special meaning (of one or a family member, etc.) to transfer or anything else. The more personal the better, in my opinion. Good luck!

surfchik... said...

On this page you can see the presentations from various programs. I think it is technically should buy, but you can save the image enough to use for the idea and then u can not reproduce.
http://www.weddingprogramsfast.com/

Another idea: http://www.weddingbee.com/2006/09/19/sam ...

Enjoy!

willow said...

The www.theknot.com have a whole section on the programs, including the samples.

Post a Comment