Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pictures Oo Girls Viginas He Is Playing Me , Isint He..?

He is playing me , isint he..? - pictures oo girls viginas

Ok, so I with him well for a month to the beginning it was, he has always welcomed and even said I love you Fisrt was reaaly nice, but always away on MSN, the "S & J (L) (S is the NAMS and J is my name in the name of your msn and when I asked him why he said because he was hung straight, and after a day, and we want to embrace it and so, and when he did not call me ( They always call me) I think I was crazy, we do not have the case (I) are stupid, I have my facebook disabled, but are active again today and saw that the pictures of the girls was written to say "mhhhm", "Yummy Yah oo" and also wrote on the wall of the girls, "Girl, you look good you tell me why the work of the u wana here," and she replies: "Now, you call me (bak "And This was yesterday and not a (GF!) since 11. MSN and talk than to talk first and now first convo. But what kinds of actions woow buddy like that! Should I break with him, is not it? Wow were the coments on the pictures for the same girl, but the photos had 2 daughters, but if yes.
PLEAASE give me your thoughts

5 comments:

EmilyJay... said...

I think this is part of the Singles & Dating section.

CindyLu said...

What do you play? Like a violin baby. You know what time it is to do what is right for your car and drive to live without him.

Aleksandra H said...

If he plays and makes uu look like crap ... get rid of them ... Best Revenge with another man and Make-U will see you ... and call the stuff ... makes u look desperate ... what it the satisfaction that appears as an actor ... stay away if u do not want to hurt you ... ur time cause is not worth fighting for!

Lovely said...

Yes, I think it can not decide, but if I were you, I would end you always find someone to treat you better than usual, as

Star Princess said...

move your lame a $ $

Post a Comment