Thursday, February 18, 2010

Older Women In Girdles Pictures Older Women Who Know If The Girdles From The 50's Were The Reason For That Exsquisite Small Waist Larger Hip

Older women who know if the girdles from the 50's were the reason for that exsquisite small waist larger hip - older women in girdles pictures

and the ratio of chest? I mean, this all-in-one or a high waist belt. I love this look, but I wonder whether it might be a band? Or should I be with a waist cincher. I will also not be limited to twice as a child and the child must be maintained thereafter. I also prefer the belt when I was nursing. Do they? Thank you!

1 comment:

adobepri... said...

Hmm I was not born, but there is something like Spanx to keep everything and elastic. You have no boning or structure of the disk.

Post a Comment