Monday, February 15, 2010

Gator Tech Deck Wheels Parents:What's On Your Kids Christmas List This Year?

Parents:What's on your kids christmas list this year? - gator tech deck wheels

How will all this together?

My 11-year-old son wants to
"The Nintendo Wii ($ 250.00)
- Nintendo Wii AMF Bowling ($ 29.99)
A baseball game (hats, gloves, grip is a new glove and baseball bat), comes in a box, $ 59.99.
"A brand new skate technology (bit of skateboarding, is associated with the ramp and all), which is $ 10.99. So the sum of my son 11 years $ 480.00 with all s' fits a bit more about American Eagle.
My 6-year-old daughter would
Hannah Montana 9-piece accessory set ($ 14.27)
-Jumpaline-Jumpagym. There is a concierge who is not in the inside and outside ($ 34.73)
Gator Golf game ($ 8.99)
Hannah Montana Pencil Box (with pencils, pens, eraser and pencil-box included) ($5.99)
Kid-tough Digital Camera ($ 29.99)

I've got everything. They did so on a rainy day in July, so I bought early, you have everything you wanted, more clothes (for 6 years). Overall, my daughter 6 years is $ 70.96 and all the things that above.With sent me things and I bought clothes, came to $ 168.99. I would say to mothers / parents / grandparents / aunts and uncles a tip. If your kids are bored on a rainy day, tell them at Christmas to create a list, left early and buy all this while on sale, and other things. I saved a lot of money. I thought to myself, if I had bought it, not sold, and my son would be $ 597.64 and my daughter would have been $ 377.99. Follow this and you can save a lot money.What about their children?

8 comments:

MAD DOG said...

Peace on earth! o_O

What kind of answer a child is crazy!

aloha.gi... said...

So far, only asks for certain things Bakugon. He does:
The whip of Indiana Jones
Surfboard
A keyboard (the piano) is
A new bike
And probably things Bakugon. ;)

Rachel said...

Wow things are cheaper where you are. The Wii costs about $ 400 in Australia and only one driver and numchuck.
My son wants to secular books (9 years) and PS2 games. That's all you really mentioned.
My daughter also (9) calls for a receiver error, crafts, beads, games and a few other things.

You are not too picky, know what they receive and appreciate.

Hey said...


I thought I read a confirmation

In fact, I usually try to, the same amount for each child, so that everything is in order to spend. I think it is better to think to grow even as the two children from their parents.

KAiiiLEE ! said...

My girlfriend wants to:

When Apple iPod ----- $ 149.99
Make-up -----
Digital Camera - $ 88.00 at Wal-Mart
DVDS ------ 19.99 each, the other less expensive

11 years boy wants
PSP ------- $ 169.99
Clothing --- idk

7 years boy wants yr
Toys
DVDs
Clothes

misskayl... said...

Sooo
He spent almost twice as high as his son than his daughter?

John B said...

My 11 years old son wantts into pieces. $ 300, a kitchen knife, $ 20, and some books

♥-----> Bridge Gets Irratated said...

Daughters of my aunt, which are 12 and 15:

12:
The new "sense" of the motorcycle brand Cruiser $ 545
Electric Scooter $ 190
Hollister Clothing, Abercrombie and Pac SO $ 300 for a total of
15 years:
Apple iPhone or iPod touch $ 300-500
The new "sense" of the brand cruising bike $ 445
DVD's
Books
Clothing AE, Pac Sun, Hollister, Abercrombie, Wet Seal, Hot Topic, Aero, all totaling up to $ 550

Spoiled children ......... JK My aunt just 12 years old cuz my 15yr old machine and my iPod Touch .... cuz

Post a Comment