Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lycra Eighties Bright Eye Makeup And 8o's Hair... Help?

Bright eye makeup and 8o's hair... help? - lycra eighties

Hello, I'm going to a party this weekend. The theme is "Neon Cross", which basically means that the clothes are very bright, and many of Lycra, haha! It will be fun, but I need help with hair and makeup.

I ordered clothes, but hair, a wig, either in thought Bob fluoride (pink or blue, but I have no idea where one of the ... IM in Perth, Western Australia. Get) Total O in the eighties with Fluor Pink Ribbon edge .... no idea how the hair in a Big Bang? I have a short bob.

and make-up - I do eye makeup very light, with two or three different colors. All ideas on how to do this? or a photo, you can give me some ideas?

Thanks in advance

Are you ready for my neonSkioni!

No comments:

Post a Comment